Tanya's School of Dance Terms & Conditions
1. A registration card must be completed and signed by at least one parent. This must be returned on your first official lesson after your trial.
2. A FULL term consists of 11/13 lessons.
3. Lessons missed cannot be made up, and the half term’s fee is payable in full.
4. Payments must be received in the first 2 weeks of a new half term. Late payments will incur interest charges at a rate of 5% per week of the total amount overdue beyond that point.
5. A FULL term’s notice (11/13 lessons) must be given in writing (NOT email) if you are leaving the Dance School. Failure to do so will result in you still being charged.
6. From time to time photographs of TSOD students will be published on the TSOD website, local publicity features and brochures. Parents/Guardians should advise their son/daughter's teacher, in writing, if you wish for your child to be excluded from any photos.
6. No refunds are offered under any circumstances.
7. If a class is cancelled due to the sickness of the teacher, the unavailability of a venue, or any other seen or unforeseen event, TSOD will endeavour to reschedule the class. This may be on a different day or a different time or both from when the class was originally scheduled, and might involve an extension to the term time dates. No refunds will be given in this case.
8. TSOD do not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
9. TSOD holds Public Liability Insurance.
10. The correct dance uniforms must to be worn to classes – Please see ‘Uniform’ page for further information.